11 All-Too-Real Everyday Problems For People Who Bite Their Nails
So you bite your nails compulsively…
Or maybe you pick at them.
Either way, you're left without a very essential tool. And that creates problems…so many problems.
1. You can never fully satisfy that intense itch, no matter how vigorously you scratch.
So you're forced to recruit help.
2. Fruit stickers are the stuff of nightmares.
3. Or any sticker for that matter. Whatever kind of sticker, it's not coming off.
4. Picking up coins is an embarrassingly defeating task.
5. And picking up a card you dropped on the ground is literally a living hell. If you're with friends, your only choice is for them go on without you, and hope you can catch up with them.
6. Just taking a card out of your damn wallet is an onerous challenge.
7. Picking your nose is like trying to dig a tunnel with a basketball.
8. And pretty much any plastic container is your mortal enemy.
9. Don't bother buying any necklaces or bracelets, because you won't be able to get them off without breaking a sweat or just tearing them off in rage.
PLEASE SEND HELP.
10. You will NEVER be able to open these, no matter how hard you try.
11. And last but certainly not least…these bastards…
THESE DEMONIC, ORANGE SPHERES MADE OF PURE EVIL.
YOU WILL NEVER WIN.