1. When you remember it's Friday and you have to work tonight.
2. When all your friends are talking about what they are going to do this weekend.
3. When they invite you out and you say no and then they ask what you are going to do on this fine Friday evening.
REALLY? You’ve only told them multiple times you’ll be working.
4. When you request one Friday off because you haven't taken a day off on the weekend in so long.
5. And then your request gets denied.
6. When you ask someone to cover for one of your shifts because something really important is happening tonight.
8. When your friends tell you the next day how amazing last night was.
9. You don't even smoke but this is starting to really get to you and you feel like you just NEED a cigarette.
10. Or some gosh darn peace and quiet.
You don’t need to hear about all the fun you’re not going to have this weekend.
13. Sometimes it's worth it though. You can run your errands during the weekday while everyone else is at work
15. Mondays are also your favorite day of the week…mostly because it just sucks for everyone else.